I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
this is so important *-*
Cosplayers too pay attention cause all those steps apply for our ‘art’ as well.
My mom’s friend adopted this lovely dog after he was abandoned by his previous family. His name is Shaun. Shaun had always been very good at eating all his food. Every last bit that was, he ate it. One day he started leaving a little bit behind. He wouldn’t eat everything, no matter what. He always left a little behind. Every morning when my mom’s friend checked Shaun’s bowl, the food was gone. That was very strange, because Shaun always spent the night by her side.
One night she decided to investigate the food situation. She waited quietly by the food bowl and then, in the middle of the night, a cat came through the window and ate the remaining food. She noticed the cat was actually pregnant. A week or so later the cat came into her house and gave birth to 6 little kittens. Shaun took care of them as if they were his own babies. My mom’s friend adopted the cat too (her name is Meow) and they took care of the kittens until they all found a loving home. Nowadays Meow and Shaun live happily together as a family and they each have their little bowl of food.
I’MSORRY I’MSORRY THEY’RE TOO PRECIOUS AAAAHhhhH ;u;
Time for the giveaway I promised! So. Hetalia stationaries! There will be two winners who will get a notebook, a set of four bookmarks, two pencils, and two erasers (click images to enlarge) picked at random each.
- Reblog away but please don’t clog other people’s dashboards.
- Likes count too.
- You don’t need to be following me to join.
- For more information on these stationeries click here: eraser, bookmark, pencil, notebook.
- Ends 29th July 2014, 3pm GMT.
- I’ll be messaging the two winners at midnight Tokyo time so please have your ask box open.
- The winners will have only 24 hours to reply before I look for another winner.
- I ship internationally so you’re going to have to be comfortable with giving me your full name and home address.
- Yes, you may participate even if you’re 10, as long as your parents know about this.
- These stationeries can be bought at any Animate stores in Japan.
I’m not sure how well this giveaway is going to go but do feel free to send me a message if you’re unsure about anything.